Built for the great Canadian backyard, cottage, or family space, the Georgian Bay Grills Premium Pellet patio heater will provide you with year-round comfort and beauty!
Our unique gravity‑fed pellet hopper requires absolutely no power and there are no gas fittings or power cords to wear out or cause safety issues! Any hardwood heating pellets will do the trick! Our Premium pellet patio heater has a locking, slide out pellet hopper that is easy to fill and light. You choose the run-time based on how many pellets you add - anywhere from an hour to a 4-5 hour run without a pellet re-fill!
You will have a steady, radiating heat output and a gorgeous full dancing flame to light up your space, safely tucked inside the heater's vertical high heat glass tube! The Georgian Bay Grills Premium Pellet patio heater is built to last, made from heavy gauge, all‑metal construction, a heavy‑duty lined pellet hopper, easy‑empty metal ash drawer, lockable base, and an easy access/easy clean glass viewing tube.
All designed to give you years of use and enjoyment and add a real touch of ambiance to your outdoor living space!
Features & Benefits
- 100% Hardwood heating pellet powered. No external power required.
- Made with our Canadian climate and conditions in mind!
- Heavy-gauge, all-metal unit construction.
- Pull out the double‑lined pellet hopper for easy filling and lighting
- Produces full height, dancing flame with very little smoke.
- Very economical to run. 4-5 hours run time on about $3 of heating pellets!
- The base comes fully assembled; viewing tower is easily put together.
- Base is fully lockable and contains a pellet hopper and metal ash collection tray.
- Very safe. High heat glass viewing tube is safely behind full surround all-metal cage.
- Beautiful design fits into any décor.
- Very low maintenance.
196 x 50 x 50cm
77.2" x 19.7" x 19.7"
55 kg (125 lbs)
Ships in two cartons.
Please note: This unit burns HEATING pellets. GBG Grilling pellets are not suitable.