Crown Royal was created in 1939 when carefully selected Canadian whiskies were blended together to meet the uncompromising standards of a King. Today, the Crown Royal distillery in Gimli, Manitoba proudly carries on that tradition.
Crown Royal whiskies are aged to perfection in white American oak barrels. During this process the wood imparts the flavours of vanilla, caramel and oak into the liquid producing a harmonious balance of flavour. When the barrels are emptied, the distinct character of Crown Royal is left behind in the wood.
Now you can infuse the rich and robust flavour of Crown Royal into your next barbecue with a line of grilling and smoking products made from Crown Royal barrels. Available in pellet, chip, chunk and plank forms.
Add smooth, sweet, regal flavour to your foods with authentic Crown Royal barrels!
- 100% wood chunks from retired Crown Royal whisky barrels
- Infuse your next barbecue with Crown Royal flavour
- Easy to use instructions on the resealable bag
- No need to soak before use
- Great for all grilling skill levels on gas or charcoal grills
- Can be used to smoke anything from brisket to apple pie
- Unique flavour profile of vanilla, caramel, and oak
- Chunk size varies from approximately 1 to 2 inches wide by 2 inches long (2.5 to 5 cm wide by 5 cm long).
Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
Length: 25.4 cm (10 inches)
Width: 24.1 cm (9.5 inches)
Height: 10.2 cm (4 inches)